Inclusive Signs is an open access multi-language project and an original inclusive design toolkit made at the Lincoln School of Design, University of Lincoln, United Kingdom.
All materials of this project – handbook, cards, and worksheet – are licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International license (CC BY-NC- SA 4.0).
This means that you are free to:
- Share – Copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format.
- Adapt – Remix, transform, and build upon the material.
Under the following terms:
- Attribution – You must give appropriate credit, provide a link to the license, and indicate if changes were made. You may do so in any reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests the licensor endorses you or your use.
- NonCommercial – You may not use the material for commercial purposes.
- ShareAlike – If you remix, transform, or build upon the material, you must distribute your contributions under the same license as the original.
- No additional restrictions – You may not apply legal terms or technological measures that legally restrict others from doing anything the license permits.
All images used for the 120 visual cards were taken from PxHere and are available under the CC0 Public Domain Dedication licence (Free for personal and commercial use. No attribution required).